Sunday, November 18, 2012

One of my faves!

I love baking I just don't have too much time to post all my great recipes. Here is a easy and tasty one I love.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Cups (4C's)


What you'll need:

12 cupcake pan liners
12 pieces of cookie dough (i used the ones that are already cut into squares) 
1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
1/2 cup of condensed sweetened milk
1 large egg
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 can of cherry pie filing (OPTIONAL, I usually use fresh strawberries or caramel and chocolate sauce. You may also do plain and top it with nothing) 

Preheat your oven to 325. Line your muffin pan with your cupcake cups. Place 1 cookie per cup and place in the oven. Bake for about 10 to 12 minuets or until cookie dough has spread to edges of the cups.

while the cookies are baking, Beat together all other ingredients, except for the pie filing topping. Mix until mixture is smooth, creamy and lump free.Once cookies are done, spoon about 3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture over each cookie cup. Return to oven for 15 to 18 or until set. Let cool completely... they taste much when cold


ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment